As dedicated financial advisors and financial representatives that love helping dentists, you may notice that we get way more excited about disability insurance than the average person. Join us for a couple drinks, delicious Mexican food, and find out what all the buzz is about. We assure you that by the conclusion of this workshop, each of you will have gained a solid understanding of disability insurance and a clear path forward. In fact, we anticipate that some of you will even begin to match our enthusiasm for this foundational component of every dentist's financial strategy.
Here's what's on the menu*...
- Beer, Wine, Delicious Margaritas, or Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Guacamole Sol, Ceviche Sol, & Coconut Calamari
- Taco Vampiro
- Fish Taco Gobernador
- Poblano, Mushroom & Corn Tacos (vegetarian)
- Tres Leches Cake
- Rosca De Churro
- Valuable Info & Actionable Next Steps
- Just about everything you’ll need to learn about disability insurance so you could check it off your final year to-do list
*Attendees with strict dietary restrictions, please inquire with us so that we can coordinate with restaurant regarding availability of options.
Date and Time
Tue, Oct 17, 2023
6:30p - 8:30p PST
SOL Mexican Cocina at the Scottsdale Quarter
Free parking is available in all parking garages at the Scottsdale Quarter. North Garage will be closest to the restaurant.